Custom Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Thank you testers!

Thank you to all who volunteered to test tat or proofread for me. I received some really great feedback and prompt responses. I was pleasantly surprised at how many people actually chose test tatting over proofreading, and at how quickly everyone got back to me!

I have emailed out the final pattern packs to everyone on my list. If you test tatted or proofread for me and do NOT see the email in your inbox, please contact me.

After I diagram each pattern, I like to give it one final test tat to make sure I put all my numbers in the right place. By the time I sent out my files to testers I only had one pattern left to check myself. This one is called Crystalline:


The one on the left is tatted in Lizbeth size 80, White and Scottish Thistle. On the right is Lizbeth size 40, White and Green Coral Sea.

The pattern pack is now available in my Etsy shop, which you can find on the right sidebar of my blog, or by clicking on the image below:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/236795697/pdf-tatting-patterns-snowflake-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_1

I think I need to take a break from designing for a bit. Maybe I should get back to my Stawasz doily, it has been far too long since I last made progress on it.

6 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I really had fun, and Thank You for the snow in late may, It was rather refreshing :)

Lavinia said...

The snowflakes are gorgeous! In my opinion, if you do take a break from designing, please don't make it too long. There is no such thing as too many snowflake patterns for tatting :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love all the snowflakes in this pack! Funny... my Stawasz doily has been calling me, too!

West Pine Creations said...

Thanks for allowing me to be a test tatter. Thy are all beautiful. Started working on the next snowflake.

Jenn said...

Thanks Robin :). I had fun test tatting :). Both Crystalline snowflakes are beautiful! Love the use of solid colour with a variegated thread :).

Reading In The Violets said...

Thank you so much for allowing to me test tat your gorgeous pattern! It was pure joy!! I love them all!!!