Custom Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Small Floral Cross: Written Instructions

Last night I received a comment asking for written instructions for my Small Floral Cross pattern. I've created a PDF file which can be accessed by clicking here or by going to my Free Patterns page. The written instructions appear on pages 2 and 3 of the document.

Small Floral Cross

Let me know if there's any issues accessing the file or if you find any mistakes. I did a quick test tat with size 40 thread (pictured on the right) using the alternate stitch count of all 5's in between picots. Hope the written instructions help to clear up the pattern for those who found it confusing!

9 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thank you for sharing this pattern! I hope to try it soon, but right now I have a mermaid tail afghan to finish!

Madtatter80 said...

I am glad you mentioned this I don't remember seeing it and it is beautiful along with all your others just gorgeous patterns really all so well done. The pattern did work to download for me any way! Thank you for all you contribute to the tatting world!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pattern with us. I look forward to tatting it.

Violeta said...

Muchas gracias por compartirlo pues me encantan sus patrones.Besos desde España.

Margarets designer cards said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely pattern, I am putting it on my to do list,
Margaret

muskaan said...

I'll have to make another bookmark with this :-) Thanks for sharing - your SRs are very net & indistinguishable from regular rings !

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Robin, I just spent some time checking out your free patterns. I love the way you've drawn your diagrams, and I love the names you've chosen for your designs. You inspire me to try something different in my own diagrams and to be more creative in naming them.

Robin Perfetti said...

Thanks so much Eliz! In actuality, I really don't like coming up with all these names! I'm often tempted to call things "Snowflake 1," "Snowflake 2," etc :)

As for the diagrams, I'm always finding new and better ways to draw them. I really like Mary Konior's style in Tatting With Visual Patterns and that is where I've gotten my inspiration.

Madtatter80 said...

Yes Mary is a great place to start, and I hear yea it is like naming a child sometimes and in the end a number sounds good to me ha ha ha :)